Stop wasting your money at the coffee shop and bring it into your home. The Linea Mini is for those that are serious about espresso. Since I'm not much of a coffee drinker, I can only compare this to my KWS-700. It's purpose-built and comes from a professional lineage that provides the best experience you can get. You can have this setup like I do in Helen with a hard line or use the built-in water storage. If you've got bad water, you'll want to pick up some Third Wave Water packets to make sure you don't ruin the machine. If you don't have a scale, you'll also want to add the Acaia Lunar Scale and if you're missing a grinder you'll want to pick up a Mahlkonig X54 Grinder for a well-rounded experience.
Don't forget to add some OG Coffee to test your new Linea Mini out as well.
- EE paddle brew control system
- Temperature control with internal stepped turn wheel
- Integrated brew group (similar performance to the saturated brew group, but much more compact)
- Indicator lights provide machine status feedback
- Pre-programmed one-second pre-infusion
- Analog interface
- Brew boiler: Stainless steel, .17L (filled via HX system)
- Steam boiler: Stainless steel, 3.5L
- Reservoir: 2L
- ETL/NSF certified for commercial use
This item is dropshipped from Coffeehaus in Michigan. Shipping is free.