This is hands down the best foam cannon in the market. How we sell this one though is a bit different than you’ll find from the factory, however. We take out the crappy zinc ¼” Plug and replace it with either an MTM SS ¼” Plug or Mosmatic T304 ¼” Plug. We also toss out the M22 Male to ¼” Male NPT fitting because all it does is confuse people. If you need to attach this to your pressure washer’s OE sprayer, and you need that part, you can find it here. But, do yourself a favor and just get a better sprayer. Heck, just get yourself a full Upgrade Kit or Accessory Package that includes this foam cannon and everything else you need.
This is the new, upgraded MTM PF22.2. The main feature is that it doesn't fall over now! The actual foam cannon hasn't changed in design but the biggest and most requested change is to the bottle. It's been redesigned to sit flat and not fall over when empty.
We also give you a choice of orifice nozzle that gets installed in the foam cannon. For the cheapo lower flow pressure washers, you’re going to want a 1.1mm orifice. For the higher flowing machines like Kranzle, AR630, and gas pressure washers, you want to go with a 1.25. If you’re having issues with your Kranzle over-amping, you may want to swap in a 1.5mm Foam Cannon Orifice.
What You GetMTM PF22.2 Foam Cannon
- Foam Cannon Nozzle
- Wide Bottom Bottle
- Suction Tube
- 1.25 mm Orifice
- 1.1 mm Orifice
- ¼” Male QD Plug
The ¼” Male QD Plug and orifice you select will come installed in the foam cannon for you.
- MTM Select this if the sprayer you are using has MTM QDs. The foam cannon will come with an MTM Stainless Steel ¼” Male QD Plug installed for you.
- Mosmatic Select this if the sprayer you are using has Mosmatic QDs. The foam cannon will come with a Mosmatic T304 Stainless Steel ¼” Male QD Plug installed for you.
- 1.25mm Select this if your pressure washer has 1.6 GPM or more. The foam cannon will come with the 1.25 mm orifice installed for you.
- 1.1mm Select this if your pressure washer has 1.5 GPM or less. The foam cannon will come with the 1.1 mm orifice installed for you.
SpecificationsMTM PF22.2 Foam Cannon
- Nickel Plated Brass - Single Cast Foam Cannon Body
- Two-way adjustable spray pattern
- 32oz Wide Bottom Bottle
- ¼” QD Plug Connection
- Min Pressure: 1,100 PSI - Max Pressure: 5,000 PSI
- Min Flow: 1.4 GPM - Max Flow: 5.3 GPM
- Max Temperature: 140°F
- Made in Italy
- Warranty: 60 days, for manufacturing defects
ShippingShips from OGHQ Warehouse. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
FAQ & SupportUser Manual
How To: Get the most foam out of a foam cannon
Troubleshooting: Foam cannon is leaking / clogged / not foaming well.
What orifice nozzle is installed in my foam cannon?
Troubleshooting: Getting your foam cannon dialed in and getting the most out of it.
PF22.2 Bottle Dimensions - In Photos
Why Should I Upgrade My Sprayer and Which One Should I Get? - Upgrading Your Sprayer
Pressure Washer Fittings 101: Fittings and QD Naming
Pressure Washer Fittings 102: Applications and Usage
Pressure Washer Fittings 103: Spray Nozzles